Tuesday 21 March 2023

                        


                                              Cat and the Mouse




Once a cat chased a mouse. The mouse hid himself under a sofa. The cat came near him and said.

"Friend why are you afraid of the world. Please come outside and enjoy the beauty of freedom."

" I don't want to come outside because you will eat me." the Mouse replied.

" No dear I want to be your friend look my paw is coming towards you for friendship." said the cat.

The Mouse thought for a while and one idea suddenly came into his mind so he said.

" The dog is behind you and want to be your friend. First go and accept his friendship then I will be yours."

By hearing this the cat looked behind and ran away.

Moral: In every situation the efficient use of mind can put the troubles away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                      Elephant and Tailor Once a Tailor was friend of an elephant. The elephant used to come...